Mass & Service Times
ALWAYS CHECK THE NEWSLETTER FOR CURRENT MASS TIMES
MASS AND COVID INFORMATION
New Covid-19 Guidance for Churches - the following is asked of our parishioners;
- if you are displaying symptoms please do not attend Mass
- continue to wear masks inside the building if you are able to; whilst masks are not mandatory it is recommended that face coverings be worn in crowded spaces, when meeting people you do not normally meet and especially when singing
- sanitising of hands both in and out of church to continue
- consideration to be taken when seating yourself, keeping a safe distance between each other and when walking around the building
- use the NHS QR Code or if you do not have a smartphone you can leave your name and contact details with a steward if you wish too
Diocesan Live Stream
The Diocesan website (http://www.dioceseofshrewsbury.org/) has been redesigned to allow the Live Feed to the Cathedral to be quickly and simply accessed. A daily programme of Mass and prayer from Cathedral has been established from 6.45am in the morning until 8.30pm in the evening. This will provide a place from which we can be united in the offering of the Mass and in prayer together. We encourage you all to use these resources to be spiritually connected.
More services can be streamed here: www.churchservices.tv
Act of Spiritual Communion
My Jesus, I believe that You are in the Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things, and I long for You in my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. As though You have already come, I embrace You and unite myself entirely to You; never permit me to be separated from You.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
Individual Confession every Saturday and by request at any time.
FOR BAPTISMS, MARRIAGES AND FUNERALS PLEASE CONTACT THE PARISH PRIEST TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.
Please contact the parish priest or parish office to make specific arrangements.
Other additional services available will vary depending on the liturgical time of the year.